Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise stated, all intellectual property and material contained on this website is owned by Coding Academy and/or its licensors.
You may view and download for caching purposes only content from this website subject to the restrictions listed:
- you must not republish any material from this website
- you must not sell, rent, sub-license or otherwise distribute material from this website
- you must not exploit any material on this website
- you must not reproduce, in whole or in part, any material from this website
- You must not use this website in any way which could or does cause damage to the website or materials or which causes restricted access to the website.
- You must not store, retrieve, transmit, host, publish, distribute, or otherwise utilise this website for any material consisting of any form of malware, computer virus or other malicious software.
This website is provided "as is" without any representation or warranties, express or implied. Coding Academy makes no representation or warranties in relation to this website or any materials provided on this website.
Nothing on this website is meant to constitute advice of any kind.
Coding Academy, its employees, staff, members, owners, or anyone associated with this website, its content, or use of this website shall be indirectly or directly responsible for any:
- direct or indirect loss or damage
- special, direct or indirect consequential loss
- business losses, personal losses, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, corruption of data
- financial losses or damages either directly or indirectly incurred as a result of using this website or the materials contained on it
You hereby indemnify Coding Academy and all its owners, employees and members and undertake to keep Coding Academy and all its owners, employees and members indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Coding Academy it owners, employees and members to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Coding Academy's legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Coding Academy arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Your email address will not be published.
PHP for Beginners
FREE Code Snippets
FREE hints and tips delivered direct to you once per month.